The Canon EOS R5 is one heck of a camera that packs a wallop on both the video and stills side of the equation. If you are wondering if it is the right camera for you, check out this great video review that takes an in-depth look at the sort of performance you can expect from it in practice.
Coming to you from Christopher Frost Photography, this great video review takes a look at the Canon EOS R5 mirrorless camera. The EOS R5 comes with an array of impressive features for photographers and videographers alike, including:
- 45-megapixel resolution
- 8K raw video at 30 fps and 4K 10-bit video at up to 120 fps
- 12 fps burst rate when using the mechanical shutter (20 fps if using the electronic shutter)
- The company's most powerful autofocus system ever (which employs Deep Learning technology for improved tracking performance and offers a total of 1,053 AF points with coverage across the entire frame)
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization that provides up to eight stops of compensation
- 5.76-million-dot electronic viewfinder with 120 fps refresh rate
- Vari-angle rear LCD touchscreen
- ISO range of 100-51,200 (expandable to 50-102,400)
- 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and GPS
- Robust weather-sealing
Altogether, it looks like one heck of a camera; check out the video above for the full rundown from Frost.