South Stack Lighthouse, Anglesey.
South Stack Lighthouse was built by Trinity House in 1809, marking a tiny islet off Anglesey at the north west tip of Wales. Newly reopened for 2017
The historic South Stack Lighthouse is located on a small island reached via a descent of 400 steps down the steep mainland cliffs. South Stack Rock lies separated from Holyhead Island by 30 metres of turbulent sea, surging to and fro in continuous motion. The coastline from the breakwater and around the south western shore is made of large granite cliffs rising sheer from the sea to 60 metres.
Photographer: Mark Lee Heavisides (MLH Photography)
Nikon 24-70 f2.8
LEE Big Stopper
Copyright © 2018 by MLH Photography All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
For permission requests, please email.
Please feel free to follow and like