Portrait lenses are some of the most popular optics out there, and as such, photographers have a huge range of choices that offer a variety of capabilities at many price points. This great video review takes a look at one of the best portrait lenses out there, the Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR and the kind of image quality you can expect from it.
Coming to you from Darren Miles, this excellent video review takes a look at the Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR medium format lens. A modern medium format lens with a wide maximum aperture, the GF 110mm f/2 features a range of impressive features that make it a premium optic, including:
- Four extra-low dispersion elements for reduced chromatic aberrations and increased clarity
- Linear AF motor for quick and quiet autofocus
- Physical aperture ring with C (Command) position for camera-based control as well
- Dust- and weather-sealing for working in inclement conditions
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
Altogether, when paired with a body like the GFX 100S, the GF 110mm f/2 looks like one heck of a lens for anyone looking for the best quality for portraiture work. Check out the video above for Miles' full thoughts on the lens.