Element is non-narrative 3 minutes film and it’s all about three main elements - earth, water and air. From Norwegian fjord to lonely shores of Lofoten island, from beautiful northern coastline to rocky beaches of Portugal, from Icelandic majestic landscapes to Russian mirror like lake, these elements are always present in each and every scene of this film.
I really like my films to have slow, peaceful and cinematic feel to them and I stay true to it in this film as well. Beautiful, haunting sound score from Tony Anderson is perfect for bringing to life majestic landscapes.
With each film I try to push myself to do more, and this one is not an exemption. In post production stage I choose to move to a different software suit and learn it from ground up. To go further, I’ve challenged myself to do some vfx in several shots.
- All footage shot on DJI Phantom 3 Pro, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, and DJI Mavic Pro.
- Several ND filters from Polar Pro were used for filming.
- I used Davinci Resolve 15 for editing, vfx, sfx and grading.
- Adobe Audition was used to mix sound score.
- Adobe After Effects were used on several shots for additional motion blur and denoise.
- Original music by Tony Anderson was purchased at Musicbed.
- SFX are free samples by various creators.